02 April 2012

Bootcamp Rules!

As I kicked off a new session of Relentless Bootcamp this morning, I covered my three basic rules with the class. I have developed these rules and apply them to myself at all times inside or outside of class.

1. No use of the word 'can't', unless it's followed by 'wait to do this!'
2. No saying 'this sucks', unless it's part of "I love the way this sucks!'
3. Always encourage your fellow athletes. If I hear anyone putting others down, I will pick them up and physically throw them out of class!

I'm not sure I could throw myself out of class, but I have met people (SERE cadre) that are fully capable of throwing me across a room.
I am looking forward to this session as we get into the warmer months. I am always jealous of the athletes in our program because I just want to join in the fun. I getting a certain sick thrill when I hear my athletes apply rule 2. If they are loving the way my workouts suck, I am totally doing my job!

1 comment: