While I did not make the competition team, I am eager to support Crossfit Central and anyone else headed to LA for the Games. The last thing competitors and fans alike want to deal with is coordinating logistics from distant states or countries. Full focus is required to be a champion. Maybe I didn't make the next round since my focus was split with planning and training. Now, I have my sights on the logistics. In January, we went to LA and visited hotels, taste tested menus, rode transportation, visited local Crossfit affiliates, measured distance to grocery stores, hunted for paleo food options, and determined the best value hotel for those attending the Games. The resulting package includes hotel, a dedicated morning and afternoon shuttle to and from the games, paleo food recommendations and 24 hour on call support for attendees and is available by emailing us at info@FitExpeditions.com or calling 919-FIT-X360.
How does a former Green Beret and current Crossfit Coach end up running a travel company?
My company, Fit Expeditions, has been several years in development and our upcoming Expedition to the Crossfit Games will be the biggest yet. We offer several vacation options designed with fitness in mind, Urban Tours, Wilderness Expeditions, Destination Bootcamps, and Events and Competitions. We can even plan and lead a Choose Your Own Adventure. There will be more detailed information about each of these options on the upcoming website, FitExpeditions.com.
Bringing Fit Expeditions to reality has been a dream of mine, and I'm looking forward to supporting the dreams of my fellow coaches at Crossfit Central!

No comments:
Post a Comment